If you go on African safari holidays you will experience a land of sunlight, spectacular scenery and abundant wildlife. You will have an opportunity of a lifetime that will remain in your wonderful memories. The stunning panoramic vistas, the game reserves including the Masai Mara and the beautiful plant life will all combine to give you an exciting adventure holiday you dreamed about.
Popular Holiday Choice
Safari holidays are extremely popular and people come from all over the world to experience this unique adventure and activity filled experience. You can plan African safari holidays in any of the countries that have game reserves. There are almost fifteen countries in the African continent where you can experience safari holidays and there are varieties of safaris to suit your preferences and budget. Established and well recognized companies which design safari holidays can provide you the best packages for well-planned holidays in the African continent.
Adventure Activities And Sightseeing
If you set off for a Kenya safari holiday there are plenty of opportunities for sightseeing and adventure. There are some of the continent’s finest beaches, magnificent wildlife and scenery and rolling savannah and much more. There is plenty you can do or see in this golden land which will remain etched in your memory forever.
* Mount Kilimanjaro is a perfectly shaped volcano which can be climbed from five different routes. It is one of the most accessible summits of the world compared to other mountains in the world. Everyone dreams of conquering the summit and stand on the ‘roof of Africa’.
* Masai Mara National Reserve: This is one of Kenya’s best known wildlife areas and offers you a chance to see the famous wildebeest migration and see the ‘big five’. Highly trained game rangers will escort you through safari vehicles on drives and you can see hippos, jackals, giraffes, antelopes, cheetahs and many animals in their natural habitats.
* Bird watching safaris: This is one of the highlights of your African Safari Holidays. You can arrange an ornithological safari in many of the national wildlife parks and reserves in Kenya including Nairobi National Park and Ngong Forest Sanctuary among others.
* Tsavo East and West National Parks: This is one of the largest parks in Kenya and you can view around 500 species of birds, see rhinos, hippos and a number of species of game.
* Safari Beach Holidays: You can combine the thrill of the wildlife African bush and a romantic stay by the Indian Ocean at the stunning palm-fringed beaches that line the east coast.
Different Choices Of Safaris
There is an interesting and extensive range of safaris you can choose in your African safari holidays. You can choose among many kinds of safaris each one designed to suit your preferences.
* Cultural safaris
* Balloon safaris
* Honeymoon safaris
* Scenic safaris
* Adventure safaris
* Luxury safaris
* Road safaris
* Fly-in safaris
* Bike safaris
* Family safaris
* Walking safaris
Whichever kind of safari you choose, you can be sure that you will love your African safari holidays. The key element to enjoying your safari holiday is to choose an agent with experience of understanding your choices and who provide the best holiday packages.